We are happy to be able to worship together in person once again.
We will continue to ask people to pre-register for each Sunday Worship service, sending the registration form out each Wednesday, and using a wait list when we reach capacity. You can register right up until Saturday evening using the registration form. If you get the wait list alert and space opens up you will be contacted by Saturday evening.
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to contact Victoria Jones if you need to cancel or have a question.
While following the SLC approved Safety Plan, we will monitor the numbers weekly and make adjustments to the pre-registration capacity numbers as needed.
We value the physical and spiritual well-being of all who enter our buildings for worship. We value caring for one another as Jesus taught us. We trust that each of us will follow Jesus' command to "love our neighbour as yourself" by adhering to these temporary measures that we prayerfully offer for this time.
- We will not ask people to publicly declare their vaccination status. However, we ask that those who come to in-person worship be fully vaccinated.
- If you are unwell with a fever, chills and/or a cough or sore throat, please stay home until you are feeling better.
- Please wear a mask when you are in the church.
- The greeters will welcome you at a table in the covered entryway and invite you to sanitize your hands and sign in. Those who are joining us in the sanctuary for the first time ever will be directed to the guest book table to receive a special welcome.
- The little wooden church offering receptacle will be on a table in the narthex for those who wish to deposit an offering envelope.
- Please wait for ushers to direct you to seating areas. Please give yourself and others space as you move through the sanctuary and when you are seated. You have your choice of being in the on-camera area or the camera free zone for those who do not wish to be on the video.
- The Balcony will be reserved for those who are unable to wear a mask for extended periods due to medical conditions and for those who have scent allergies.
- The minister leading worship will direct you regarding humming or singing the hymns as they are being sung by our designated, masked singers in the choir loft.
- All of us who are offering leadership in worship today have been fully vaccinated
- No coffee will be served at our worship services for the time being. You are welcome to visit in the parking lot before and after worship.
At this time, we encourage those who are not vaccinated to join us for worship through the recorded service which will be available on YouTube as soon as possible, hopefully sometime Sunday afternoon.