Jesus said, ‘I was naked and you clothed me’.
First United thanks everyone for their generous donations over the years, donations which support its ministry. It has now revised its list of donations due to closure of the Thrift Store and will only accept the following items:
- Blankets & Sleeping bags
- Men’s and women’s coats and ponchos
First is unable to receive more general clothing items.
Donations can be delivered to the Gore St. Parkade (use the buzzer for staff to assist you) between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm M – F. For more information contact 604-681-8365 ext. 101.
We are very grateful for your support and consideration.
Other clothing items?
- Hospital Superfluity Shop: 15163 Prospect Ave, White Rock
- Dressy items, business clothes: My Sister’s Closet (604-687-0770) or Dress for Success (675 W. Hastings ST., Mezzanine, buzzer #0100, Vancouver, 604-408-7923)
- Appliances and household items: The Salvation Army (604-874-4721) or Diabetes Canada’s Clothesline pick up (1-800-505-5525)
- Children’s items: SheWay (604-216-1699)
- Casual clothes: UGM, Value Village, Salvation Army, SPCA, St. Vincent de Paul, local thrift stores
- Textile Recycling: Our Social Fabric (#340-1275 Venables St., Vancouver, http://oursocialfabric.wordpress.com/)
- Graduation: appropriate formal wear, dress shoes and accessories for your women and men – The Cinderella Project (604-603-9155)