Nice to meet you…
- Relax. We're informal! The structure of the service is just framework.
- There’s no dress code. Please come as you are. Flannel is awesome.
- Participate as much or little as you want.
- If you have questions or need something, please ask - we want to help!
- Be open to the Spirit!
Below are some frequently asked questions. If you would like additional information, contact us at 604.531.2979 or [email protected].
What should I expect?
Crescent Site (Sundays,10 am, service about 75 minutes)
We love music, thoughtful reflection and enjoy a familiar format, but we like to keep it casual too. We take the Bible seriously but not literally. We welcome open minds, open hearts, as we grow and expand our understanding of God's word through prayer, music and reflection (led by one of our ministers and volunteers). Music is usually a mix of classic and contemporary hymns and songs, led by piano, other instruments & choir. We typically celebrate communion on the first Sunday of the month and you are very welcome to receive communion regardless of your membership. Our services are usually 60-75 minutes.
Café Church @ ThirdSpace 1381 George St. White Rock (Sundays,10 am)
- begins with continental breakfast
- family friendly, casual, interactive café atmosphere
- we can all move around, come & go
- hands-on fun and activities & for all ages
- meaningful discussion in smaller groups
- Music is simple and upbeat
- non-traditional, progressive faith
- usually about 45 minutes
Other services (Contemplative Prayer, Morning Prayer...) scheduled seasonally throughout the year. Check the Calendar of Events.
Will I be asked to give money?
As a church family we give joyfully and willingly as part of our weekly worship (given as we arrive, not during the service) but as a visitor, we don’t expect you to give money. Be our guest!