Nice to meet you…
- Relax. We’re not scary.
- There’s no dress code. Please come as you are. Flannel is awesome.
- Be open to God.
- Participate as much or little as you want.
Below are some frequently asked questions. If you would like additional information, contact us at 604.531.2979 or [email protected].
What should I expect?
Crescent Site (Sundays,10 am, service about 75 minutes)
We take the Bible seriously but not literally. We welcome open minds, open hearts, as we grow and expand our understanding of God's word through prayer, music and reflection. Generally classic hymns, a choir and communion first Sunday of the month.
Caféchurch, George Street Site (Sundays,10 am, about 45 minutes)
- family friendly, informal, interactive café atmosphere, kids can move around, come & go
- hands-on fun and activities for children and youth of all ages
- non-traditional, progressive faith
- begins with continental breakfast
Other services (Contemplative Prayer, Morning Prayer...) scheduled seasonally throughout the year. Check the Calendar of Events.
Will I be asked to give money?
As a church family we give joyfully and willingly as part of our weekly worship but as a visitor, we don’t expect you to give money.